1. Check to make sure there is an approved solution in the solution tank.
2. Check to make sure the solution tank is seated (mounted) properly in the base.
3. Check to see if the solution tank filter is clogged. If there is a clog, remove the blue filter and rinse it clean.
4. If you notice solution on the base, under the tank, elevate the situation to the next level of support.
5. Check to see if the spray bar is clogged. If it is, elevate to the next level of support. If it is not clogged, and you are still having issues, elevate the situation to the next level of support.
Additional Resources for Troubleshooting
Daily Usage Guide
How to Properly Secure the Lid & Handle on Cobi 18
How to Remove and Clean the Water Solutions Filter